Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Purpose Of This Blog

I decided to start this blog because I found myself often complaining about how people just didn't understand what it was like to have a child with special needs. I felt alone and abandoned. I figured instead of complaining about it, I would lay it all out on the table, my thoughts, my feelings, my day to day activities, the good, the bad, and the ugly. There will be talk of poop. As any special needs mom knows your life revolves around poop. But there will also be talk of the most heart melting smile you have ever seen. I will try to update often so that you can get an accurate portrayal of what my life is really like, but my children come first so it may not be as often as I'd like. I will leave nothing out. Some things I say might not be politically correct or might offend people but whatever I say is my own opinion and should be viewed as such. I hope this will help educate people about what I go through and the immense blessing that a child with special needs can be. Welcome to A Day In The Life Of Special Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment